Thursday 7 April 2011

Something About Food

So my god have I been a busy fucker no posts since the 24th! holy crapendas!

So to start with I have a place! woohoo! sharing a house with 2 other guys, its a nice house with a big garden that screams for summer BBQ's! also last week work told me I would of earned 3 holiday days by the end of the year and that I HAD to take them, damn life is hard right? So I took the opportunity to dash back home and party with friends then fill up mums car while hideously hungover, then enjoy the rest of my 5 day weekend lol. Really happy to have some of my stuff with me now and no longer living out a suitcase! The new house mates have been nice enough to cook for me a few times and of course I have returned the favour with awesome cooking of my own, something i hope to regularly with all sorts of meals, and also get friends over, so if you know me and are not an internet random! (unless its you binty), then feel free to msg me and we can sort something out.

By the time I finish work tomorrow I will of been there a whole month and boy has the time flew by! I just cant believe I've been here that long already. I am still enjoying every day so far, I goto work with a smile and I come home with a smile, and I don’t think I've smiled this much in my life EVER.

The April meet rolled round for 3ds London, again strange to think the first one I went to a month ago was the day after my interview and I remember telling my lovely friends how awesome it would be to live in London and we can hang out and go drinking and stuff, and also asking for sofa's to surf should I get a job. And now here I telling those I hadn't got to see over the last month how awesome my life has suddenly become! Now the twist of this evening of drinking and 3dsmax, when it ended and we made our way to the tube to commence the journey home, we get there and I notice the Victoria line is flagged as disrupted service and I start thinking "oh shit....." I then find the fault is at Brixton, the last stop and destination for myself where I would normally switch to a bus for the rest of the way. So I cant go round the problem and not wanting to chance buses from anywhere else I could randomly get off at, I choose to try and find the place I had got a bus from before on my only night out in London town. I had a rough direction and decided its adventure time! and off I trot wondering if I'm doing the right and half not caring. I'm never gonna learn where anything is purely using the tube now am I? the streets start to look a little busier and I think I'm going in the right direction. But then I see a noodle bar, I realise hold on, I've only had 6 inch sub for dinner so far and probably wont get back in time to cook anything, AND under the kebab compass theory, eating food on a homeward journey both increases the chances of getting to where your going and get there quicker by 9001%!!!! How this happens I have no idea but it is FACT. Before I knew it, my chopsticks and I were suddenly in a place I recognise and BAM I'm on my way to the bus stop when what would catch my eye other than a group of in-line skaters doing some fancy tricks to music while running up and down a line of cones. It was awesome to watch/eat food/listen to the music, but I thought hey, why not say hi? I miss skating both in-line and ice skating so much and making friends with people who do it regularly would get me back into it in no time! so after chattin' and finding regular meeting spots I say my goodbyes and thankyous for being awesome and get the bus home, there must of been issues there too because there wasn’t one for ages even though they suppose to run regularly. This all adds up to me getting home about 10 past midnight.... I was shattered and a little annoyed I was too tired to write a blog post, watch something awesome and do the housework I had been meaning to do, but I got all that done today instead so I'm all happy face again! ☺☻☺

Also another reason to be happy face is that there is an ice rink within easy walking distance.... AMAZING! like complete jizz in my pants AMAZING! you just cant be bored in London i swear, should be a crime! So bring on pay-day, its time to buy some new poi and skates. Right I think I've probably rambled on for long enough, I know there are things I've forgotten that I wanted to blog about but they will just have to wait till I remember or be forever lost for all time!

AdiĆ³s Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment